Terms Conditions Policies, Page 1
- Effective 1-30-09, Enfront.inc secured all rights to the software and brand names that comprise the Enfront marketing suite. The former owner, UN Communications, Inc., has transferred all rights and obligations to Enfront.inc.
- Effective 05-12-09, Resource Partner's liability clarified including potential problems with products or services; Messages quality limits clarified regarding being a "pleasing" color system.
- Effective 08-17-09, clarification that a Consultant must maintain an active System account for his/her own use; and must remain active to collect ongoing commissions.
- 8-29-09 increase in size of a prospective account before its necessary to seek prior approval to pursue: 10 account units /100 users.
- 4-8-10 Clarification of Privacy Policies
- 8-28-10 Prepayment requirement for future campaign delivery. Addition of Vendor Partner as a category. Enfront’s right to sell directly to national accounts.
-12-21-10 Clarification of account suspension policy and complete account termination.
-06-16-11 Reseller/Consultant role and commission structure and payment schedule. Reseller termination and potential loss of client relationship.
- 07-01-11 Reseller/Consultant requirement to maintain active relationship and ability to transfer rights.
- 10-21-11 Product quality may not meet some users’ expectations because digital printing is a pleasing color process, and jpeg graphics may not print as smoothly as other art types. Both relate to Enfront’s production promise in terms of timing and minimum order one.
- 3-4-12 Addition of Development Partner to this page and clarification of partner limitations of liability.
- 12-26-12. Clarification that Enfront bears no responsibility for the consequences of mailing delays related to Post Office performance.
- 8-25-13. Requirement for Permission form if account will be handled third-party by Consultant. Clarification that Enfront is not responsible for misuse of funds advanced to Consultant Partner.