Terms and Conditions for Participants
Using the “Messages” Direct-Mail System [Revised 01-30-09]
Usage: “Messages” is the traditionally mailed, “postcard” portion of the Enfront Suite, and is intended to support targeted marketing communication of businesses, not-for-profit organizations or individuals age 18 or older. Usage is to be consistent with the Client Path Marketing philosophy and strategy of positively establishing and building relationships.
Content: It is specifically prohibited that Messages be used for any form of negative or overly personal communication as unilaterally judged by Enfront personnel. (See General Terms).
User’s may upload content to “private libraries,” and Enfront will make no commercial use of this content, including intentionally allowing its use in the marketing efforts of other Participants.
All uploaded content will be free and clear of potential trademark, copyright, or patent violation via Participant’s ownership of said content or specific permission to use said content. Participant will comply with Enfront’s request to verify rights to specific content, and Enfront reserves the right to delete content that it reasonably believes to be in violation of this provision. Participant agrees to defray any costs on Enfront’s part related to claims that Participant has misused protected content.
Participant will make no use except as clearly contained in the Enfront marketing system, of content posted by Enfront in its archived “libraries” and marketing or collateral materials; now will Participant modify Enfront-posted content for any reason, including cropping, editing, or removing copyright information or watermarks. Participant understands that Enfront will vigorously pursue violators of this policy to the full extent of the law including potential attorney fees.
Return Address: All mailed products must include a valid return address representing a legitimate, recognized location owned or operated by Participant.
Risks of Use: Enfront strives to provide bug-free software performance and timely execution of all marketing programs; however Participant understands that these negative occurrences are possible due to malfunctions of software, hardware, people, institutions, or acts of God; and releases Enfront from any liability for costs or losses of any kind related to one or more of these outcomes:
- Uploaded content may be lost.
- Intended outgoing mailings may be delayed or mailed items might be lost and never delivered.
- Faulty mailing lists may be created or activated due to software or human error, causing mailings to unintended recipients or failure to reach intended recipients, with attendant loss of funds expended and/or opportunity lost.
- Products as received may be physically damaged, impairing functionality.
- Post Office Performance: It is specifically understood that Enfront has no ability to control Post Office delivery performance and this performance may result in delayed delivery vs. expectations. Enfront bears no responsibility for loses, real or perceived, related to late delivery of mailed products. To the extent practicable, Enfront will monitor Post Office performance and will advise Users of times of times of potential delay, typically based on seasonal mailing activity.
- Product quality may not meet Participant's desired level, including the possibility of color variations that occur because of equipment or process limitations; and Enfront specifically states that processes are intended to produce "pleasing" color but are not intended for perfect match of colors within products, logos or other art elements. To achieve its timing turnaround, and “minimum order of one” objectives, the Enfront printing system utilizes “jpeg” graphics that may print with the appearance of jagged edges or may otherwise fall short of the quality standard possible in traditional printing processes.
Order Cancellation: For mailed content, Enfront processes as swiftly as possible, creating the strong possibility that an order once placed cannot be cancelled. Enfront accepts cancellation requests at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should include Cancellation Request: [order number]. If possible, Enfront will stop the order, however no refund is made because of the administrative effort required to halt an automated process.
Support: Technical support is available via email, only or through the Messages “Contact” menu. Enfront cannot assure the ability to provide telephone support.
Additional Relevant Terms and Conditions: Participants are further bound by the Terms of specific Enfront services and the General Terms and Conditions including the introductory page.
Questions or issues related to these Terms should be addressed to Enfront, Inc., 1950 E Greyhound Pass, Ste 18-121, Carmel, IN 46033.
Perceived inappropriate use of the Enfront Suite may be forwarded to the above address or to email@example.com, including performance by Consultants, Designers, or Vendors; and business conduct of Users. Enfront will investigate vigorously and contact you after investigation.
These Terms and Conditions presented by:
William G. Corbin, President
1425 Chase Ct.—Carmel, IN 46032
Page 8—”Messages” System